How to treat/fight Preamature ejaculation?

LogReg

Reacently I orgasmed in a record time in a minute or so. Wtf is happening to me. How do u fight this PE? How to improve ur lastability? The more sex I have, the faster I cum. Brehs, this shit is scaring me D: Help! B4 this I had DR

PE can be caused by some psychological factors such as stress, depression, relationship issues or performance-related anxiety. It may also be due to physical causes, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid problems or prostate disease. Most common treatment options for PE include behavioral techniques, topical anesthetics, medications, and counseling. Keep in mind that it might take time to find the treatment or combination of treatments that will work for you. Behavioral treatment plus drug therapy might be the most effective course.

gregorylutan

?Climax control? condoms

Condoms, in general, may decline sensitivity and retain you from expostulating early. But there are also climax control condoms existing OTC that are moreover made of a thicker latex material.

Masturbation
Masturbating an hour or two before you have sexual activity may help delay ejaculation during penetration. This sexual release should reduce your need to climax quickly.

Avoid sex for a period of time
This may seem counterintuitive, but converging on other types of sexual activity instead of interaction may help take the pressure off from your sexual meetings. Penetration its not the only way to reach sexual fulfilment, so ponder about other ways you and your partner can feel preference that won?t cause either of you distress or frustration.

Common treatment options for PE include behavioral techniques, topical anesthetics, medications and counseling. Keep in mind that it might take time to find the treatment or combination of treatments that will work for you. Behavioral treatment plus drug therapy might be the most effective course.

herbert87

You mean an all men panel thought it now important to treat erectile dysfunction and to keep make pleasure intact but saw no need to treat menstrual cramps and help ease pain and provide women with relief
How shocking