my left testicles are hurting during abstaining masturbation

pump20

My left testicles are hurting, but that's alright though because that is the sign of recovery progress from masturbation. As always, NO PAIN NO GAIN OK. They will go away on their own.We must suffer pain from one or two things, either we suffer pain from discipline or suffer pain from regret. Which one? I choose discipline over regret because it's been over 2 months that I abstain from masturbation. If I did, then game over and I have to start fresh and I will regret. The most way to control mind is to have spiritual in life because it's worth it.

doneatlast

I went through something similar.  When the body thinks that it gets to ejaculate every time you are even closely aroused, the body forgets how to deal with every day stimulation.  It definitely takes time.  I found it helpful to avoid even sexual stimulation/thoughts that I didn't think were relapse material, and probably weren't.  Our bodies are at once very sophisticated and very dumb, so it can take a bit of time for it to learn.  Good luck!

AlexthenotsoGreat

This seems to happen to a lot of people. I've had it a few times but it decreases the longer you go. If it hurt unbearably you might need to take a pain killer.