I thought it was controlled. But I failed after a year.

orlapan

Hi there. I m Orlapan Let's see! How could I tell? First, I apologize for my writing in English. I'm using a translator, I lost my good english to years ago by not using it.
I'm kind of discouraged. The reason, I started over a year ago with the reboot, and it was really very good. I regained my sexual health, erections returned in the meetings, although I resorted to use pills by preventive any times. But still when I did not take them, everything went very well. I was with a person for 2 months and there were no problems of a sexual relations.
I want to clarify that I am gay, this is not so easy to say in this forum, because I am afraid of awakening susceptibilities, because of the effects that many colleagues here have told, about to the excessive use of P. I would love to tell you that I am convinced that they are only effects of the excessive use of P. I am convinced that the sexual orientation of a person does not change, and as I have heard, hehe is not contagious
But going back to what I was saying, after finishing this short relationship, which ended for other reasons, I was just quite calm for a while. I only felt the desire to have my regular sexual encounters, which had already normalized, and were regular.
The issue is that one day I found myself again watching P, and chatting and using cam and all that. I thought it was a punctual event and I did not give importance to it. But incredibly the body began to claim and what was once only, it was transformed to many times. Several hours of P. ???????ufabet
Finally here I am, I do not want to go back to PMO. Discouraged because I thought that everything had already happened, and I see that at certain stages I should be more attentive.
But what worries me the most, is the idea of ??doing the whole "hardmode" process again, I do not know if it is recommendable, or simply kepping out from PMO would be enough. I came to the conclusion, being alone again, that it would be healthier to have casual encounters, if there is no other option, to do PMO.
Thanks for reading, and if anyone has an opinion on this, I will appreciate it.

Fappy

Respected Member
Hello, and welcome!
I wouldnt say you failed. One year of no PMO is very good!
The best thing to do if you dont want to commit to a hard reboot, is to just stop PMO and all other forms of artificial stimulation. You were able to do it for a year so you should know what you need to do!