PLEASE Reply: Why does this happen?

YoungFire

Good news,

14 days in, morning wood is back every morning. i'm starting to remember my dreams too which is quite nice, and i have all this energy.. like ALL THE TIME. never ending energy. hardly tired anymore.

sad news,

i struggle to get hard with my girlfriend/ get it then lose it. but when another girl tries it on with me(i say ofcourse), i'm rock hard. my girlfriend is beautiful, but her sex is average, she's not a very.. sexual person, it's just the old missionary. i am very attracted to her, so why don't i get hard with her? i used to be able to, rock solid. will that ever return?

Nickname

Okay, my question has not much to do with rebooting, but have you talked to your girlfriend about sex and that you want to try other positions because you like to experience new things?
Are you cheating on your girlfriend or did I misunderstand your post? You might think about what you want, because if she doesn't want to try new positions but you feel sex is boring and dull, then you should question yourself: Should you break up with her or do you like her so much that you can ignore a "not so good" sex?
It's hard to say, if your condition will change because  to me it is uncertain, if it's PIED only or if you are sexually just not aroused by your GF, because she is not as sexual as you need it.
You should talk to each other about new positions and you should tell her your needs and what grieves you.

N

Numez

i had the same type of a girl. no doggy no bj no nothing. this has not affected my erections at all. now that i got addicted i cant get it up even with hot sluts ready for anything.

if you are having problems with erections, it is PIED. you even say you find her attractive but cant get it up, PIED. you may not like the type of sex you have but erection has to be there.

Stevew

I was watching an imbetweeners episode (not sure if you any of you have seen the tv series before) but one of the teenage guys mentioned masturbating to a brick... that sounds messed up why would i mention that? Because a man who is 16-30 should be able to get an erection to nothing but touch really... don't go wanking to bricks but yeah see that as a goal.

N

Numez

most bricks are having holes in them and you can find very smooth ones so you dont hurt yourself. did he just masturbated? my friend fucked metal pipes.