What is the best approach ?

Yrotrt

Hi all
I have a severe form of PIED and I am rebooting on the hard mode since 4 months but I am not seeing any improvements , I am asking you what is the best way to reboot , should I stay on the hard mode for a long time before starting rewiring or start rewiring now and how to rewire because I heard orgasm and sex affects healing

The only answer is to keep going... Some people go a really long time without being cured. What do you mean you haven't been seeing ANY improvements though? You really have none at all?

I have a really severe case and I'm at about 4 months too with minimal improvements (though improvements nonetheless). I'm going to hold off on rewiring for a while until I feel my body tells me I'm ready (which I'm definitely not atm).

N

Numez

you are asking whether or not you should start rewiring... that implies that you are not rewiring? if you are not rewiring, not having physical contact with any partner, how do you know about any improvements or lack of improvements regarding your severe PIED?

yes too much edging and orgasm with partner can negatively affect ones reboot but edging with partner and orgasm is the last thing to do while rewiring. rewiring is simply relearning to create bonds and connection with your partner. cuddling, kissing, holding hands etc. sex too yes but more cuddling. more bonding less mating behavior. mating is edging and Oing with partner.