Anhedonia increased - WHY??

DepressedAndOut

Hello,

At the start of last week, I noticed that my anhedonia became worse quite badly - it almost doubled its effects.

I have no idea why this happened. Only two guesses:

A. On Monday last week I was watching a TV program, it was the first time I watched TV for a while, and I kept focusing on the face of a pretty lady. It wasn't sexual, but the program did have slight sexual innuendo and she had sexy make-up on. (it was First Dates. I wont be watching that again.) So I'm thinking that, even though there was no visual sexual/nudity, this might have increased the anhedonia due to extra dopamine production. I say this because it was also the first time I focused on a woman's face/body when it was on a screen. (I've avoided (and will continue to) looking at images of women on screens/papers for quite a long time now. )

Or

B. Last week's annual leave was feeling worse than the annual leave that I took a few weeks before it. During that time, I went to a Speeddating event and then two days later I went out on a date. This experience made me feel better and more optimistic. Now, for the second annual leave week, I had nothing lined up - So I'm wondering if this the reason my anhedonia increased??

And it's not just anhedonia, it was also a marked reduction in motivation (I hardly felt going out!!), reduced response to external stimuli, and generally in a emotional mood. Also, the week (the 2nd week were I did nothing, I mean) felt like two months! I don't know why, it just felt like that.

Also, I seem to have developed some dark patches under my eyes during the last week.

Or maybe there's an alternative explanation.

Does anyone have a clue what the hell is happening to me???