105 Days...feel no better...

UselessMeat

After being P and M free for 105 days, and having had successful sex several times, I feel no better than day 1. My penis works sometimes and other times it's a total failure. I rarely wake up with MW. Every time I attempt sex now I feel as if it is Russian roulette whether my stupid dick will work or not. Why this constant shift from periods of working to periods of not working and on and on it goes? Will I ever be cured or will this go on and on forever...? I'm only 25 years old...

UselessMeat

gummianka said:
Hi

Have you seen a doctor?

No.. I feel that if I do they will just tell me some bullshit like "It's all in your head..." when clearly it's not in my fucking head...

How likely is it for a 25 year old to have a serious health problem such as diabetes, high blood pressure or hardening of arteries?

RecoveryJunkie

Bro just be patient, this is a process and trust me I do know how you feel. It's very frustrating. Personally I think it is partial PA because I'm always worried if it's gonna work this time it not. When it does work it's cause I'm not stressing out wondering if it will work or not.

Hang in there bro. You basically just described me to a tee and I am about two weeks behind you in my reboot. Have faith it will work out. We can't give up, we are almost there.  I read that Gabe took several months to completely reboot and he said it was a rather gradual process. Also it can be different for everyone so don't dispair.

gummianka

UselessMeat said:
gummianka said:
Hi

Have you seen a doctor?

No.. I feel that if I do they will just tell me some bullshit like "It's all in your head..." when clearly it's not in my fucking head...

How likely is it for a 25 year old to have a serious health problem such as diabetes, high blood pressure or hardening of arteries?

I think you should. Look, we are complicated animals, it can be a zillion reasons that a reboot has nothing to do with. Use a reboot as a tool, don't make this into shamanism and avoid real doctors with real educations. maybe it is PA (Performacne anxiety), maybe you are lacking something in your body, maybe you need some help raising your testosterone.

just as a reboot is worth a shot, seeing an expert is worth a shot. Good luck and hope you get well soon.

starlord

Go For Hard mode rebooting process and wait for another 30 days. Still no improvement then, consult the doctor.

blanchot

A lot of it IS in your head, and you don't need a doctor to tell you that.

I'd guess that when you have sex what's constantly going through your mind is "Will it happen?" Self-talk like this is highly destructive and leads to Performance Anxiety (PA). Have you tried meditation? Or even something like repeating a more positive, practical mantra like 'Maybe this time'?

Apologies if I've misunderstood but these conditions we're all suffering from have been caused by the brain getting conditioned to a certain way of doing things. The good news is it can be reconditioned. Keep on keeping on :)