The Freedom Journey starts here...

This is my first post, as a guy in his early 30s with a 15 year history of PMO. I'm married and I'm just sick of this still being an issue in my life, and affecting my confidence, sexual life and happiness. I started last week to really kick this thing, but after six days had a relapse today. So I'm starting again, and I'm going to keep going until it's done.

It feels really frustrating starting out really, and then slipping up so soon, but I guess that's part of the struggle. Here it goes again...

pinkerton

Glad you're here. I know how frustrating it is and how lousy it feels after. I'm also married with kids and sick of this monkey on my back. Good luck to you.

benhj

Welcome man! I know that feeling of being sick and tired of being sick and tired only too well. You are definitely in the right place! I too have "really started to kick this thing" a thousand times.. And I've also learnt that nothing changes if nothing changes.. In other words, try and change some of your old routines; phone a friend or family member; think about what you're grateful for; realise the futility of anger and fear; meditate on a smile; be mindful of your surroundings; realise that there are other people out there who are going through shit (I'm saying these things as much to myself!)...