Rough reboot timeline

Weshaam

Hi,

I've only recently discovered ybop after months of thinking there was something physically wrong with me. I know the reboot is a personal thing and people vary in the time they take to recover. But I'm just after responses from similar aged/experienced people to gauge a rough reboot time for myself.

I'm 26 years old. PMO'd since 14/15. Probably averaged 1 or 2 times per day in late teens and early 20s. Since age 24 my libido started to drop and I had my first encounter of not being able to perform with a real girl. The last 2 years has probably only been PMO once per week... Often because I thought it would help with my libido.

Currently on day 46 no PM. Since I have a girlfriend I have O'd during sex with her. Will try no O for a month starting now.

I have been supplementing with sulbutiamine because I read that it can help with the brain recovery. I have only been using it for 1 week. Found it sent me into a deep flatline for the first 2 days then a bit of recovery.

Anyway... I've rambled on a bit but I feel like I'm in a second flatline at day 44. Given the above. Hoping someone of a similar age can tell me how long they have taken to recover.