Dealing with being bad at sex due to ED

UselessMeat

Okay, so for those of us who have been rebooting for awhile, who are in long term relationships, and began to have sex during reboot but, more often than not, struggle to maintain an erection. How do we deal with being terrible at sex? It's probably extremely unsexy and not good when we struggle to maintain an erection and lose it if we don't penetrate quickly enough and start moving. All I can really manage right now on most days is missionary; I can't do anything else or change position because it's likely I'll lose my erection. My girlfriend was a virgin and doesn't enjoy our sex. I want nothing more than to give her good sex but I fail to and I'm sure this is mostly because of my goddamn penis not working well. At first I was happy to be successful, but it's usually such a struggle to be successful and unsatisfying mentally that I can't give her good sex. I don't like the feeling of putting my girlfriend thorough misery so I can fuck her and have an orgasm while she's hoping it's over ASAP. For me, not being able to satisfy my love sexually is one of the worst parts of having ED. How do we deal with this???

RecoveryJunkie

Hey bro, I sent you a PM. I can't find it in SENT messages though so not sure if you got it or not so let me know.

To answer your question....  And this is just my opinion. Get into oral sex, it's very pleasurable for both men and women alike and you can do this while rebooting. As for forwplay before sex, and I struggle with this just like you. As soon as we start kissing I get hard then I start forwplay and by the time I've taken care of her. My dick is done. My advice is just give the idea of penetration a bit of a break, enjoy oral, she will too and it will come in time.

You might also want to try to meditate with your partner before being sexual. It slows the mind and the blood flow may tend to go to the proper head, if you know what I mean? It also a very intimate thing to do with your partner.

Another problem I have with a real partner is if I O first. I'm not so motivated to work to get her off so I try to always do her first. Then maybe take a bit of a break, start kissing again and see what happens.

Also, if your not one for oral all the time, use KY jelly for lube....