Condom and penis head smaller than shaft

Eidan

Hello there,

I know it s not exactly the subject of this forum, so feel free to remove the topic if it s a problem, no offense taken.

I tested myself and used a condom to check any improvement and there were. But it s been a long time since i could use properly a condom so now some questions are coming up. I remember at least 2 experiences when I had a healthy sexual life with absolutely no problem with the condom whatsoever. And when I tested myself, the condom didn't slip, but a little bit at the tip. The part on the shaft was fine, and didn't slip, but at the tip, my head seemed to " swim " a little bit and the condom wasn't tight around the head of my penis. And m not talking about the reservoir, m talking about some 2 cm more bellow the reservoir that would roll up and down.

There were great improvements, but I know it can get better, but overall, the head of my penis seems to be smaller than my shaft. Is this normal to have this extra part of the condom sliping a little bit while the one on the shaft remains tight ? is it normal to have the penis head " swimming " a little bit ?

Thanks for any feedback

WFerrari

before you go crazy about this, use different models and brands. I used one brand all my life, and in the middle of the way I switch to another brand.

Then, years later, I went back to the original one I used to use. And I had the same impression you described. Actually it was a pain in the ass to wear that piece of sh**.

However, the thing is: they changed the shape of the condom. I was convinced when me and a friend were talking in a bar about how uncomfortable some condoms are.

So I just changed to something more comfortable, that fit my penis better. Find yours and move on!

Eidan

Thanks Williman for your advise, so I guess it is not normal. The thing is, m already pretty tight around the shaft, so If i take a smaller girth, i m afraid it might be too tight for the shaft.

I don't see how a condom can deal with that anatomy particularity: my shaft girth might only be like 11,5 cm but my head, and especially the tip might be like 10cm, or 10,5 cm ( yeah I know that s slim ), and that s why the head seems to swim

Eidan

Never mind, William you were absolutely right, those I use are " anatomic " condom, meaning they add extra latex at the tip of the condom, the head of the penis, for enhance pleasure ( don't ask me why more latex around the head will give you more pleasure ).

Bottom line, it seems it s normal with this kind of condom.