getting erection by touch, help?

I am 90 daya into my reboot. Masturbated two times near day 60.
Have been noticing girls in mall..getting semis..and hard also.

Im able to get hard, but not steel hard.

Morning wood have been there but I get semis. Though since last week im not getting any.

Am I getting better?

Also, when my pennis is in flaccid state..I ave this huge urge to release.  I have control over it and dont do it.

The sensitivity is so much..that even touching for few mins my flaccid penis, ill release.

Also, when I see hot girls in mall..and come back home and change. .I see small colorless drop in my underwear.

Please advice and help.

Thanks

Gabe Deem

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
@ johnperkins
I am 90 daya into my reboot. Masturbated two times near day 60.
Have been noticing girls in mall..getting semis..and hard also....Im able to get hard, but not steel hard.

Morning wood have been there but I get semis. Though since last week im not getting any...Am I getting better?

It sounds like you are making progress slowly but surely. I didn't feel any improvement for 6 months as far as arousal goes. And my morning woods did not come back until around the 3 month mark.

My advice is to do your best to ignore the sensitivity for now and give it more time. Try not to over think things.

It sounds like the urge to "release" while flacid is really your addiction pathways possibly craving stimulation that you have been starving it. Or, maybe your libido is back and you are seeing some big improvements.

Either way continue on.. sounds like improvement to me.

hi gabe

thanks for your answer.

this urge sucks bro. its like if I touch it by mistake..I feel pleasure lol.

its so much high that when I keep my one leg ove another I feel he pleasure.

the penis position is like d feel we get while stroking justt before ejaculation.

I try nt to touch. I have control over it. hope dis fades away with time.

I dont wanna have premature ejaculation.