If it aint real, then no deal

ansari54321

A beautiful welcome to my readers.

Its been a clean month now since the start of my reboot. I am feeling wonderful. I am happy. Ive become much more attractive

I would say, I am enjoying every pixel of my life. Everything i see..
The sun, the bright blue sky, The white clouds, the buildings, the road, the movement of people, my parents, their smile, children, animals...

My brain has started changing. I would say rebooting is not difficult when you do it the right way which is what is taught in RN and YBOP.
I have a smartphone worth 16,000 INR, but there is nothing to entertain in my phone. I almost got rid of everything..youtube, facebook,linkedin..etc..whatever app or website that may trigger my neurons that had wired together when fired together while watching that filth..

To all those who want to quit this filth..
1. Get rid of all unnecessary artificial things that brought you to darkness
2. Gain knowledge through RN and YBOP
3. Set an ambition in life.
4. Stick to a busy schedule
5. Develop healthy activities
6. eat enough not more - the less you eat, the less your evil desires(in a nut shell) - Prophet Muhammadh
7. Be patient and work hard continually.
---The day will come and you shall ripe the fruits---

Reboot duration: Understand that this is a life long commitment. Even if you rebooted successfully lets say you took 1 year and you rebooted successfully and you are now free from this addiction, but still there are chances you may turn back any time.. So be carefull and understand that you have to commit to this for a lifetime..
I almost forgot to mention in my previous post that my highest streak was 6 months back in my college days before 4 years from now but still i failed then. I remember that day. I was very tired after college and was in a dull mood so i went to my friend's room and opened his laptop casually and opened some movie casually but unfotunately i saw some woman so ..** and my 6 month streak was gone in 6 seconds.. So be carefull brothers..

This is like walking in a path filled with thorns all the sides (Umar - the caliph)

There is much more to say.. but keeping it less for the readers..
All the best.. Keep it clean..
I am entering my 2nd month now..I know and I believe that i will be successful..Inshallah
Its a great acheivement of this world that it has got legends like Gary willson, Gabe deem and much more..(there are many, but im specifc to this filthy industry)
Good byee...

imsorrynotsorry

Congratulations on the progress.

It's nice you found something in here that helped you. We live by the expression of guys like you.
Wish you all the best, be careful with yourself and come back any time.

Imsor

ansari54321

imsorrynotsorry said:
Congratulations on the progress.

It's nice you found something in here that helped you. We live by the expression of guys like you.
Wish you all the best, be careful with yourself and come back any time.

Imsor

Thanks for the reply and I am glad that it makes others live..

anonymous_indian said:
A beautiful welcome to my readers.

Its been a clean month now since the start of my reboot. I am feeling wonderful. I am happy. Ive become much more attractive

I would say, I am enjoying every pixel of my life. Everything i see..
The sun, the bright blue sky, The white clouds, the buildings, the road, the movement of people, my parents, their smile, children, animals...

My brain has started changing. I would say rebooting is not difficult when you do it the right way which is what is taught in RN and YBOP.
I have a smartphone worth 16,000 INR, but there is nothing to entertain in my phone. I almost got rid of everything..youtube, facebook,linkedin..etc..whatever app or website that may trigger my neurons that had wired together when fired together while watching that filth..

To all those who want to quit this filth..
1. Get rid of all unnecessary artificial things that brought you to darkness
2. Gain knowledge through RN and YBOP
3. Set an ambition in life.
4. Stick to a busy schedule
5. Develop healthy activities
6. eat enough not more - the less you eat, the less your evil desires(in a nut shell) - Prophet Muhammadh
7. Be patient and work hard continually.
---The day will come and you shall ripe the fruits---

Reboot duration: Understand that this is a life long commitment. Even if you rebooted successfully lets say you took 1 year and you rebooted successfully and you are now free from this addiction, but still there are chances you may turn back any time.. So be carefull and understand that you have to commit to this for a lifetime..
I almost forgot to mention in my previous post that my highest streak was 6 months back in my college days before 4 years from now but still i failed then. I remember that day. I was very tired after college and was in a dull mood so i went to my friend's room and opened his laptop casually and opened some movie casually but unfotunately i saw some woman so ..** and my 6 month streak was gone in 6 seconds.. So be carefull brothers..

This is like walking in a path filled with thorns all the sides (Umar - the caliph)

There is much more to say.. but keeping it less for the readers..
All the best.. Keep it clean..
I am entering my 2nd month now..I know and I believe that i will be successful..Inshallah
Its a great acheivement of this world that it has got legends like Gary willson, Gabe deem and much more..(there are many, but im specifc to this filthy industry)
Good byee...
Congratulation on your accomplishment. I am 5 days clean. I am inspired by your jouney