What is going on?

Nich1867

I'm 19 years old and I guess I'm moderate to severely addicted. I'm now on day 116 and I still don't get morning erections. I still don't feel urges and my libido is very low. I'm unaffected after taking yohimbe and i take zinc and d-vitamin as well. I can have sex with my girlfriend but need to actively pump blood into penis and can't let it happen naturally. What the hell is going on? Why can't i get an erection naturally and why do i feel so few urges when I'm alone or with my girlfriend? She can lie perfectly naked and I won't get an erection unless I pump blood down there myself,

gp250697

First of all congratulations on your long 116 days streak I know it would have been very difficult but you have made it this far and i promise you, my brother, that there is light at the end of this tunnel.
For that you need to have the patience, you will reach there you just have to control the steering right now.
Your body is still learning to get back to the rebooted stage which is still in transition, your brain is still in between things.
I know it gets frustrating when you can't get it up when you really want it to but this is just a location you are passing to reach your ultimate destination.
you need to have all the will power together during these hard times.
Give your body the time to heal to become something that nobody can take it away from you.
You have such a long life ahead of you its just a very small period of time in comparison to what you have.

You gotta keep your chin up. This is the battle you want to win to win the war.