Day 48 of Reboot, a few questions.

Msj195

I?m on on day 48 of reboot, I?ve been in a flatline for a good amount of this time, I?ve had one slip up during my flatline at around day 30 I forced an erection without P and I O?d. I think this may have set me back slightly. I have a few questions below

I was on an ssri for the first 30 days or so and have now tapered off them, could this be affecting my flatline and making it longer?

The only small amount of libido I have comes when I?m about to go to sleep in bed, I can get a really weak erection maybe 30% is this normal?

I often wake up on my front having been grinding against my bed in the night, is this having a negative effect? And are there any tips on how to stop myself doing this?

I?ve definetly seen improvements with eye contact with women, I feel more attractive to women and have a girl at work who wants to get together with me but at the moment I don?t feel I?m where I need to be. Any help with the above questions would be appreciated. Thanks

Guts

I don't think the SSRI's would affect the flatline. A 30% erection in a flatline is normal. You'll know when you're out of the flatline when your erections appear to be normal but you'll probably go in and out of the flatline. It's hard to understand or recognize the flatline early in a reboot because chances are you've been in a flatline for a very long time.

You can try sleeping in another position.