ED during PMO (SP addiction)

lilkodak

hey guys,

i?ve been trying to reboot for over a year now. it would seem i started to experience off and on ED issues right around the time i first started trying to quit, but ever since then, things have gotten worse and my addiction has gotten stronger. some months back i messed up a great streak and relationship and wound up getting heavily addicted to SP (sissy stuff) for those of you who know what i?m talking about. this content encourages and perpetuates my addiction by allowing me to sexualize my ED. I don?t want to dress like a female, but at this point I ONLY really feel aroused when i?m flaccid and thinking about SP. My ability to get hard is getting substantially weaker every time i relapse, and i my best O?s are occurring with a very weak erection and sometimes hands free. my question is, has someone who?s experienced ED during PMO due to SP recovered successfully? I feel like my old sexuality and ability to get hard is basically completely dead, and my fear of a sexuality is keeping me locked in this addiction. I know the standard issue answer is ?stop touching yourself and looking at P and you?ll be fine? but i feel very anxious and unsure that someone in my position can recover into a natural, healthy sex life involving someone else. i?m worried i?ve gone too far and trying to recover is some form of denial. the flatlines scare me and i relapse very easily on urges because i?m afraid to let go of them. can anyone who has ACTUALLY experienced something similar and recovered help me out?