urges

DANNY the

I have urges to fapfap. I am doing everything to stop thinking about it. I stopped strong kegels because of orgasm during really strong kegels  ?clench. I hope it will go away really fast.
My question is what to do when I am in bed and I really need to fap? I know I should do some exercises but I am too lazy ;)

Last question. Can i explode when no pmo? Stupid question but  my friend said the story when somebody exploded because he was horny and he didn't M and fall asleep. Lol xD

Cheeers

alamar365

Hi Danny: there is a voice recording that I have found very helpful in those moments.  If I was a little more computer savvy I would post the link for you but since I'm not I'll just give you the info and you can download the file yourself.  The speaker is Dr. Sarah Bowen, an addiction therapist and researcher in Washington State. The recording is called "urge surfing" and is only a few minutes long and is simple but powerful.  I was feeling a little triggered myself this morning so I logged on here and saw your post.  I think I'll have a listen to it myself.  Have a great day!

B

Bulldozer

Try taking cold showers. For me, is the best way to overcome my urges.