Alternative medicine to heal PIED

tee174

Hello Nation

Did anyone tried Alternative medicine such as Homeopathy or Ayurveda or any natural herbs, that boosts libido in google i found many if anyone tried please post your thoughts here. Thanks

Death Trap

Nah. I just eat a super healthy diet, involving tons of raw fruits and vegetables. If you got some money, invest in a good blender, and start making green smoothies. Fill your body (and therefore your brain) with nutrients. Also, hit the gym.

tee174

Death Trap said:
Nah. I just eat a super healthy diet, involving tons of raw fruits and vegetables. If you got some money, invest in a good blender, and start making green smoothies. Fill your body (and therefore your brain) with nutrients. Also, hit the gym.

Walking for 45 minutes helped me a lot to reduce stress got to increase duration in future, I am going to try aswagandha an ayurvedic herb claim to reduce stress and increase libido i purchase one month pack not expensive too. As you said i am drinking apple, pomegrante, spinach juices

pearland71

I'm over two years into my reboot and tried every option under the sun.....Nothing I tired sped up or helped my recovery. My turning point was rebooting with an actual woman. That's when I started to see results.

tee174

pearland71 said:
Oh bullshit ben- Your BLOG is an ad for some bullshit pills.  Fucking TROLL

This is not an advertisement i am new to this blog just share my thoughts and happenings inside me. I didn't mention any website or brand it's available in internet, just want to  try for a quick heal.

pearland71

Tee- I wasn't referring to you. There was a new user (with one comment) that cited his blog which was nothing more than an ad for ED pills. I reported it and it has since been deleted. I wasn't replying to your thread. Thanks

pearland71

Guys, seriously....Don't waste your money. Tried trib as well......There's no magic cure. I'm sorry, there's just not. It may give you a placebo effect but in the long run it's just false hope. This is coming from a guy that spend over $1k on herbs, vitamins, et al. Only time and no PMO/MO with get you through this.

tee174

pearland71 said:
Guys, seriously....Don't waste your money. Tried trib as well......There's no magic cure. I'm sorry, there's just not. It may give you a placebo effect but in the long run it's just false hope. This is coming from a guy that spend over $1k on herbs, vitamins, et al. Only time and no PMO/MO with get you through this.
Thanks for sharing information

Firedawg316

Going to jump in here as I was thinking about this thing as well. Brand new here, 51 and been pmo free about two weeks. Since I'm not sure, we'll call this day 1 and do it right. Anyway, reading about the blender, juice machines are uber expensive for ones worth having. Does anyone know of good recipes and directions? Very interested in this and also want to make healthier diet choices. Any help greatly appreciated and apologies if this is considered hijacking this thread, not meant. Thank you and blessings.