2 weeks - update

Jg

I'm 39 years old and I have stopped PMO for 3 weeks now and MO for 2 weeks.
Here's what I've been noticing and I wonder if this is all normal.
- stopping PMO has been easy but MO not so easy.  I've Esther have been with my wife or MO just about every night for years and never had any Ed issues.
- in and out of bad depressions. Some days are ok and some days are bad.
- shriveled up penis and smaller looking testicles.
- some days I have strong morning wood which makes me feel good because I know things are working down there and other days I have nothing.
-my sleep has not been that great.  I fall asleep fine but for the last 2 weeks I wake up at either 230 or 330 am but usually can fall asleep shortly after waking up but this has created some anxiety.
- I can daydream and think about my wife and get a pretty good chubby going  without touching myself but for some reason when I touch myself the erection goes away really fast.
- I had relations with my wife 6 days ago and things seemed to be fine but afterwards Its like I drain my libido and for several days I cannot get an erection at all.

So overall I am experiencing poor libido, in and out of depression, anxiety, poor sleep , smaller testicles and shriveled up penis etc.  I know this is a long process and I'm pretty confident things will get better.  The only thing that has given me hope since I first experienced Ed about 6 or 7 weeks ago has been this site and the success stories.