Is this a wet dream ?

Eidan

This night was really strange. I dreamed of a girl who really looked like my girlfriend. In the dream we were just chatting, flirting, nothing sexual, but i was attracted. Then I started to feel I needed to pee, like a lot, like m gonna pee in my pants, to the point i thought in the dream that I had peed myself after some kind of burst out of my penis. So I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. I had a erection, like  a 70% erection, and when I got to pee, it wasn't that much.

The bedcover was not wet, I don't think I ejaculated or peed, so M wondering if it was a wet dream or a pre wet dream.

On one hand i m quite disappointed for this erection was quite weak after more than 3 weeks of PMO and almost 2 weeks off MO. On the other hand, let s be honest, 3 weeks and 2 weeks is not that much is it ? And looking at the bright side, I think it s been years since i ve had a spontaneous erection in the middle of the night.

So M gonna consider this is a good thing ^^ but i still wanna know if it was some kind of weird wet dreams, or did i just need to pee and had an erection at the same time ?

love guys