Journaling my Adventure

TropicanaB

Hello all,

I am 21 years old.
This is the end of my fourth day and I feel good so far about this streak. I have relapsed a million times and I am just tired of failing. I feel pretty confident in this one as I have installed a blocker. I am trying to keep myself busy throughout the day and am also educating myself on this addiction.

The issues I have -
- Lots of OCD, just in general about everything (completely came out of nowhere)
- Not confident around girls at all, I always just shrug up
- I have no motivation for really anything
- Not confident in general, always overthinking situations

What I did productive today -
- I worked out at home I am trying to master Calisthenics
- I completed lots of school work

Each day, I am trying to better myself and add more things to do during my day.

I'm going all the way in this journey, I know its going to be all worth it. I would like to also know, if there are any supplements I should take during this reboot?

Thanks,

TropicanaB

uKnight

Good luck bro, you got this. Just remember, if you relapse, double down and don't give up.

A loser only falls once. A warrior falls thousands of times. The only difference is the warrior gets back up EVERY SINGLE TIME.

And never forget why you are going on this journey. If you start to doubt your purpose, you've already lost.

We're here for you man. Stay strong.

TropicanaB

Thank you so much man, I did relapse. However, I am now on Day 6 and I am more determined than ever. I found a Youtube channel strictly for NoFap motivation and it has been helping me tremendously.

Here is the link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbPXtoxlBAcr8tnKdpQLIlQ/videos