Nightmare begins responsibility!

pruthukkc

Once again i am back here, last week i relapsed continuously so i was frustrated about my addiction. Since 2 years i am trying to quiting this addiction but i failed. I really want to heal but i always made wrong actions and then i suffered but one thing is i get tremendous information and experience about how to challenge withdrawals and path of success but every time i cant able to consistent with it and then i failed so consistency is the key. Its day 1 i am trying to heal myself and it takes really long time to do so  i knew the path just taking the actions  will decide the journey.

One guy on my journal BluHeron (if I remember correctly) said to me something that changed my way of seeing the whole rebooting thing. Take it one day at a time. Today it's day 1. Focus on this day, don't think of what you'll be doing tomorrow. This has really helped me a lot. Also take a look at your lifestyle and try do positive things that makes you feel good. You can do it!

pruthukkc

deminounrae said:
One guy on my journal BluHeron (if I remember correctly) said to me something that changed my way of seeing the whole rebooting thing. Take it one day at a time. Today it's day 1. Focus on this day, don't think of what you'll be doing tomorrow. This has really helped me a lot. Also take a look at your lifestyle and try do positive things that makes you feel good. You can do it!

Thank you for the advice i will apply it :)

pruthukkc

Day 2

I cant able to sleep because of insomnia Felt really tired whole day.I am working on my sleep pattern and energy levels.

L

Lero

pruthukkc said:
                                                                  Day 2

I cant able to sleep because of insomnia Felt really tired whole day.I am working on my sleep pattern and energy levels.

What used to help me sleep faster was Melatonin that dissolves in the mouth. It had fast action and first time when I used it, I literally struggled to keep my eyes open at dinner hahaha I didn't know this was going to happen.