90 days plan for recovery!

pruthukkc

Yesterday i read do or die post and motivated for rebooting. Yesterday i relapsed 2 times. Today is 1 st day of my journey.[5/10/2018 I never  completed 90 days without pmo, now its challenge for me. 89 Days ahead to complete the 1st step of rebooting I make journal every 4th day or when i am close to relapse.

pruthukkc

6/10/2018

Once again i relapsed! In early morning i relapsed 2 times its really horrible but still i am motivated for reboot. Now i am going to turn of my broadband connection for while and use it when its necessary. 90 days ahead to complete 1st step to pmo free From tomorrow i will count day one.

pruthukkc

7/10/2018

First day of reboot! Yes i did it. I compete 24 hours without pmo :) Today i felt very drowsy, low energetic but its fine. I did yoga in drowsy mood. Now i am ready for this challenge.  89 Days ahead to complete my pmo free journey! h

Do or die

Respected Member
pruthukkc said:
Yesterday i read do or die post and motivated for rebooting. Yesterday i relapsed 2 times. Today is 1 st day of my journey.[5/10/2018 I never  completed 90 days without pmo, now its challenge for me. 89 Days ahead to complete the 1st step of rebooting I make journal every 4th day or when i am close to relapse.
you can do it bro. relapse is a step to recover. just be careful about urges

pruthukkc

10/10/2018

4th day of reboot i am so excited and energetic now. I had strong erections early in morning. My social confidence is increasing i can talk any girl with good eye contact, anxiety reduced. Still i faced p urges and mood swings. Today i also did yoga and meditation practice, its important for reboot. Now i am focusing on my goals in this journey i noticed that rebooting is good for our overall health. 
86 DAYS TO COMPLETE 1ST CHALLENGE BE CALM AND ENJOY THE JOURNEY 8)

pruthukkc

13/10/2018

After tough time finally completed 1 week of journey! Today i felt so happy but also depressed because of withdrawal symptoms my anxiety levels spikes after long time. I have also suffered by low self esteem. Today i also did yoga and meditation. I slowly moving forward i know next week i faced so many withdrawals but i  prepared for it and now there is no single chance to relapsed. 7 days complete. :) Never give up!

Fappy

Respected Member
7 days is great! Thats literally one week! Think about it...
The withdrawals are usually strongest in the first week or so, but youve managed to fight them off skillfully. well done! Now just do the same thing again for another 7 days, and then youll have 2 weeks (literally 14 days) under your belt!

pruthukkc

Thanks for advise Reformed Fapper and do or die :)

16/10/2018 DAY 10 

Today i relapsed @ 12:30 A.M. I had strong withdrawals after 8 days i cant able to sleep at night because of cravings and i stole my mom's smart phone to watch this shit again( i already exhausted my data that why forcefully i did this to fulfill my cravings :( ) Its really shameful for me its like when a alcoholic rob someone to fulfill his cravings, still i am not depressed and i am motivated for rebooting! In past 3 years i lost so many times but i knew i can recover one day. You must have strong why for win against your thoughts of addiction some withdrawals make you crazy to watch this shit again. Reformed Fapper you are right real withdrawals comes after 10 days this time i will prepare for it. from tomorrow i will start new journey Till then be strong and be alert you never know when you will near to relapse be smart and know yourself 8)

Fappy

Respected Member
So your withdrawals got the better of you then. Dont worry, it happens.
Identify the trigger and learn from it for next time.

pruthukkc

Reformed Fapper said:
So your withdrawals got the better of you then. Dont worry, it happens.
Identify the trigger and learn from it for next time.

Yes Sir! :)

17-10-2018

New day new start. I am on day 1 once again tough journey but i know i am good traveler to finish this adventure. Yesterday after relapsed i made journal and then jerked of 2 times :D lol. Moods swings are really make mess. Today i did mediation and yoga i feel little bit peace in my head. I am watching p since last 7 years and now my recovery takes double time lets assume in months may be i will recover in 14 months who knows but main goal is to stop P.M.O and lets experience what body and mind response to it. Today i watched Marvels Venom movie and literally i imagine that p addiction is like Venom in our body, we cant threw it easily it takes time to recover and we will master ourself to stop. Yes! we are freaks who cant explain ourself because who don't knew p addiction and never experienced never knows what wee feels, why we behave like this, our condition etc. One who experience the truth inside who knows better! On day 1    never give up.

pruthukkc

18-10-2018

Relapsed!!!!!!!!!!!! No words to type. Today i relapsed once again. From tomorrow i will start reboot.

pruthukkc

Reformed Fapper said:
The chaser effect got you?
What was the trigger thyis time?

Before relapsed i watched terrible videos on youtube( related to p stars) Thats why i relapsed!

20-10-2018

After relapsed i faced heavy brain fog and cant able to concentrate on anything. Today i felt energetic than yesterday,the main reason of triggers was laziness and procrastination. Now i am focus on my work, today i did yoga and chess practice. Great start after relapsed now i will come back this forum after 4 days. I knew this time i will make progress. 89 DAYS TO GO