182 Days- Half year mark

21zo

I?ll start of by saying I can not be more proud of what I have accomplished so far. I have officially went half the year without watching P and oddly enough it has been fairly easy. I have had little to no urges to watch. Prior to New Years Eve( quiting P was my New Years Reaoltion) I was seriously at a point we?re i thought I would never be able to quit. P was my stress reliever and I was watching at least once everyday. While I have officially went 182 without P I have remained to MO fairly frequently. I find this to be extremely difficult to give up for good. I will do on streaks of no MO for about to weeks before I cave in, then repeat the cycle. While I get disappointed with myself after MOing I?m great full that it is to my thought instead of pixels on a screen. P was the major problem for me and I will fight one battle at a time. In other good news I have had positive experiences with women( no sex yet) but have been in situations that have led me to feel confident to perform if the opportunity presented itself. Coming into this Journey 3 months was my goal for some reason I thought that after not watching P for 90 days all my problems would be cured. But here I am 182 days in and now realize that this is going to take more time. Realistically I?m thinking I will need a year possibly even more and while some days I become extremely frustrated you just have to trust the process. Final thing I have found mediataion to be extrmely helpful when I commit myself, it?s just hard to me to incorporate it consistently into my daily routine. Appreciate all the support I?ve received from other thread I?ve started and can honestly say without these forms I would have never been able to make it this far. Time to keep pushing