Stable or unstable healing?

Andrew316

What Gary Wilson wanted to say that younger men need longer time to heal and at some it might be unstable compared with older one who once are healed they are good to go."Unstable" is reffered to the process or after you are healed will still be ups and downs?

mpkl

Well as a 20yo healed up having sex successfully i can tell that this "unstable" thing means shows funtionality.
What i mean is that some times you can be functional some times you wont.i personally have ups and downs especially after having sex multiple times in A short period.
Maybe i need to shorten that refractory period.
Consider i was a virgin before i heal myself so my sex life still suffers A bit but i try improve it.
Cravings arent healed permanently but i can live with them.
My libido gets better over time and sex is better and better everytime.
There are still bad days "limb days" but my relationship with my gf gets better and better..
Sex is quite bad for both of us but we accepted it and trying improve that.

Have another question?

N

Numez

mpkl said:
Well as a 20yo healed up having sex successfully i can tell that this "unstable" thing means shows funtionality.
What i mean is that some times you can be functional some times you wont.i personally have ups and downs especially after having sex multiple times in A short period.
Consider i was a virgin before i heal myself so my sex life still suffers A bit but i try improve it.
There are still bad days "limb days" but my relationship with my gf gets better and better..

Have another question?
when was your last PMO/MO?

mpkl

Well my Last pmo was Maybe about 60-70 days ago i think.Yesterday i drank so much caffeine that i couldnt sleep all night. That resulted in A pmo session. Im not feeling bad about it even though i think it affected me.
One step back Hurts but giving up Hurts A lot more.
Lets get on the race again and break that p free record :)

Andrew316

mpkl said:

Have another question?
Exactly for those "limb days" I am worried about.Those days will be for the rest of life,or this mean that the recovery process is not over yet?