Life without it!!!

This was a great suggestion from the ?Uncle Bob?s Advice? page at YBOP:
The way my time would be filled, without the constant cycle of streak-relapse-binge-streak?
I?d be working on that Podcast and Website I?m constantly dreaming of. The tools and software are so affordable for these sorts of things, these days.
I?d be recording and publishing the music that?s in my heart. I have it all in my head. I?m positive it?d trend well. Again, the tools and software are so affordable for these sorts of things, these days.
I?d be teaching my kids how to sing and play instruments.
I?d be sending out those letters and headshots of my kids that I?m always thinking of doing.
I?d take those 2 college classes per semester I?m always planning on.
My workouts would yield better results from the better sleep and diet that?s normally associated with my clean-streaks. Not to mention, I?d actually be meeting all of my daily workout goals.
My spouse would be pulling me into the bedroom more. The chemistry and ether between us is always better during clean-streaks.
We?d entertain houseguests more often. This always yields healthy results for us. 
Rippling waves of good fortune would be an everyday thing, as they are now during my clean-streaks.