Flatline Motivation

Puggler

Hey guys i was thinking about that some people including me flatlining and it feels like will never end. i think it would be better if you who got cured write here how long your flatline lasted and how you felt. it will encourage the flatlining guys here.

misc person 86

Personally, it is hard to gauge. I have had a GF through the majority of my reboot... Whilst I shears found her attractive and sexy, I think it was about 2 months in to my reboot that I could get an erection without P... If that's what you meant? I probably then had a flat line after that which continued for a little less time (maybe 2 weeks?) until I could get an erection again. It's ups and downs for me tbh, I never really felt like I didn't find woman attractive... Just felt I'd not be able to get hard.

Puggler

yeah. nice one mate. for me im about the finish 90 days of nopmo (im on the 85th day)
after 2 weeks i went into flatline and still continues it. im a totally numb to female body and i feel like it will last forever but i dont loose hope.

tommy_0113

andyjee86 said:
Personally, it is hard to gauge. I have had a GF through the majority of my reboot... Whilst I shears found her attractive and sexy, I think it was about 2 months in to my reboot that I could get an erection without P... If that's what you meant? I probably then had a flat line after that which continued for a little less time (maybe 2 weeks?) until I could get an erection again. It's ups and downs for me tbh, I never really felt like I didn't find woman attractive... Just felt I'd not be able to get hard.
so how are your erections/arousal now after 220 days no PMO?

misc person 86

Erections are rock solid!!! It's very good to know that the plumbing works. My arousal on the other hand... Ups and downs. Last week I had amazing sex 4 days in a row... But the last 4 days I've not even managed to keep an erection at all for intercourse. Absolute nightmare trying to gauge my recovery.