Reboot Challenge#

pruthukkc

Whats going on rebooters! Once again i am back for rebooting. Yesterday night i relapsed after long time, this addiction controls my life over and over again, i thought i can get ride of  this addiction by not thinking about p and  my addiction but this trick failed. so writing a journal is important, expressing your thoughts, emotions, bad times through journal feels good. Today i decide to  stop watching p because it damage my brain. Its a decision to overcome all the negativity inside me, to wash out all the lust and find light inside me. I really want to change. This addiction sucks me so hard, i want to back my life.
Its day 1:  Withdrawals:  A) BRAINFROG
                                    B) HEADACHE.
                                    C) LOW SELF ESTEEM.
                                    D) LOW SELF MOTIVATION.

Day 2:    Active day. its journey of changing your thoughts,mind and becoming good person within inside. Just keep moving on reboot path, we can do it together. 2 Days clean :)

Day 7:  All the time i thought p related thoughts, P addiction mess up my belief system but i decided stay stronger during reboot  and feel proud about myself. My vision is clear now, my problem is p addiction and it needs to destroy. I do meditation every day, i do every day my business activities and talk with so many strangers. When i interact with peoples i feel so anxious and thought they will know my addiction because of my  nervous behavior but enough is enough. Yes ! i was addicted to p and it controls me, so what? Today i accept my past and knew there is nothing to felt guilt and shame about that thing.  :) 1 week clean i am getting stronger and stronger.

pruthukkc

Day 10: I am fighting for my motivation, life and peace. On 9th day i saw a dream that i watching p on my pc and doing m. Its really long journey of reboot. I suffered  from most of the time anxiety and low self esteem, always tired because of low motivation. Sometimes i get very angry and hyper, all the time mode swings. I met so many strangers because of my business but cant interact with them even i cant talk with eye contact, when peoples saw at me my mind always says you are loser, you are abnormal, they knew about my addiction, you are ugly, you are not enough.  :-[ This thought really sucks. I watched so many videos about  inspirational, successful peoples who addicted to p, drugs, alcohol etc, like terry crews, robert downey jr and they fight and win the battle. It motives me but very little bit of time. Still i watch girls as objects and suffered by strong headache because of anxiety. I  know only one thing that i am fighter and i am going to challenge this evil. Face your fears it will make you stronger :) We can Do it. never give up.

pruthukkc

I relapsed on 12th day of reboot, I started my rebooting  from 3-10-17. :)

I relapsed another time because i am so careless about my addiction and still this addiction is big problem for me so i decide to fight on. I suffered from p urges and then cant control myself and watched video and then relapsed this cycle goes on and on :( I wasted to much time of my life on this problem and now i am aware. My concentration power is so weak, i am trying to build it. My main goal is to hit pmo free 90 days ( it is really highest peak for me and i am going to make it happen! 8))Now enough is enough! this evil is inside of me not a outside.
                                      MY GOAL: 90 DAYS CLEAN FROM 3-10-17 TO 31-12-17
                                                      (i am on day 3)

5-10-17  3rd DAY

Yesterday night i got strong urges of watching p so immediately i started doing push ups and tired myself physically still my mind cant stopped but after some time i slept. Today i decided to make clear goal and now i want great success on my rebooting. I waste almost 6 years on p addiction and get nothing out of it. I learn so many things by this addiction basically about my body, mind etc.
My goal is to clean 90 days. According to me Clean means not only stop watching p or m but also stop nightfall. It seems difficult for not impossible. To fight against this add. i am trying to old tools ;)
                                    My Tools for fighting against p evil.
1. Meditation( i meditate some days but not regularly so i decide meditate every day morning and evening, at least 21 days regularly to it make my habit)
2. Book reading.( 21 days regularly)r
3. Workout 3 days a week.
4.  Yoga 4 days a week.
5. Eating healthy diet every day.

Now I am on day 3 and i complete my no 1,2,4 and 5 goals.  :) I am so excited about my reboot. Just keep moving Forward.

Jack Can

Guys, as a teenager I wished I had started rebooting. My life would be so much different... If you're in high school you should be talking to tons of girls. You can destroy your fucking high school and be cool as shit. Just be you... Easy advice. Hard to implement. But you know what is right, and if you stick to your guns, you can do anything

pruthukkc

4th DAY
Challenging day for me  i fight p related thoughts, headache. So many times got urges of watching p and thoughts. Some times i cant interact with peoples because in my mind i think i am become ugly because of p addiction. When i see myself in mirror i felt so guilty but i am fighting for my inner strength, my self confidence, my self esteem. All the time i spent time alone and cant mix up with peoples, i am trying but always shy and cant talk with them specially with girls.
By the way today i successful in completing my goals/tools to fight against p.
I suffer from this withdrawal symptoms most of the time:
1.MOOD SWINGS
2. HEADACHE
3.ANXIETY AND LOW SELF ESTEEM
4. BLUR VISION AND FEAR PEOPLES  4days clean :)

pruthukkc

5th Day

On 5th day (7-10-17 ) i relapsed @ 1:00 AM because i cant sleep and my laptop was on.( i download movies at night 8)) I was trying to sleep at 10:30 PM but my mind cant stop fantasying and i woke with hard erections and urges of watching and then relapsed once and then slept. I think this happens because i am always trying to surpass this desire and because of  my mind cant stop. When i woke up in the morning i felt so tired and foggy so after some time i watched another time and relapsed :) it really rush for dopamine. It tricks you. Later i spent all of my time watching movies and sleeping because my foggy brain. I doing so unproductive things day to day life and cant growing emotionally. It really needs to fixed it. My big problem was i am always trying to make good habits but cant follow long lasting and it cants become my skill so after some days i back to my bad habits like laziness,pm, wake up late at morning and sleeping late at night, exercising not ever day and make some excuses etc.

Withdrawals i faced yesterday

1. MOOD SWINGS.
  2. HEADACHE.
  3. INSOMNIA. ( because of it i relapsed so many times)
  4. All THE TIME URGES OF WATCHING P AND AFTER WATCHING IT MY MIND DEMANDS MORE AND MORE LIKE ALCOHOL. ( MAY BE IT CAUSE OF IMBALANCES OF DOPAMINE)

I relapsed but its fine for me because every day is new day of our life and i knew that how to hold this addiction rather than consuming every day this shit so i know one day i will be overcome this addiction and help others who suffered from this problem too.

1ST DAY 8-10-17

On day one of rebooting. "I AM GETTING STRONGER AND STRONGER TO FIGHT AND KILL THIS EVIL WITHIN ME, ONE DAY I FIND MY HEART" Just keep moving.  :)

pruthukkc

DAY 3 10-10-17

Exciting day for me, Today i completed all of my goals and now focusing on my passion(fitness). Today i spent time with my little sister and interact with some unknown peoples very well, i am trying to improve my body language,behavior towards the peoples, my mind set, overall well being and my personality. P addiction damages all of the things and made us internally so weak. If i knew this thing as early age i never consume this shit but thanks to Garry Wilson,Gabe Deem and Noah Church who educating all society about p addiction and their harmless effect without him i cant find my problems solution. Thanks for sharing your stories, i think regretted about past was waste of time so just move on :) I learned lot of things because of this addiction and finally i knew how to make your wounds into your wisdom 8)

Todays withdrawals: 1) LITTLE BIT HEADACHE.
                                2) FEAR
                                3. BLUR VISION WHEN TALKING WITH PEOPLES.

3 DAYS CLEAN LONG ROAD AHEAD. :)

pruthukkc

DAY 4 11/10/17
Great day for me, i get up @ 4:30 AM and started day with meditation, book reading and taking cold showers :D. Yesterday night i slept late. After followed good morning routine i went for my business activities and talked with strangers that time my anxiety fired up, but i tell myself all the time you can do it. I suffered from most of the time with my self confidence but now i am going to boost it. After completing my business activities i got strong headache because of stress and later i worked on my workout plan and then meditate for some time. At evening i did yoga and my anxiety and stress gone, it feels really good. After some time i played chess with my friend. So today is my first great productive day i feel so happy because i  am changing myself internally  :). One thing which helped me today was to do list, i make list of my work and complete all of my goals ;) it also boost up my confidence. I wanted to become successful entrepreneur.

Todays withdrawals

1. HEADACHE, ANXIETY.
2. MOOD SWINGS AND STRESS.
3. SEEING PEOPLES AS SEXUAL OBJECTS SOME TIMES AND BLURRED VISION WHEN TALKING WITH PEOPLES ALSO HAVE NUMBED RESPONSE WHEN INTERACT.

i am on day 4... 8) long road ahead.

pruthukkc

Day 5 12-10-17

Unproductive day ;D i woke up at late, all the time feel boredom and slept at afternoon, watched horror movie. Only thing i did today was meditation and yoga. I felt my motivation gone today but i keep trying to build it strong. May be it caused by withdrawal symptoms.
                                    Todays Withdrawals
1. HEADACHE AND ANXIETY.
2.MOOD SWINGS AND LAZINESS.
3. BOREDOM.

one thing which i achieved today was i am pmo free since 5 days. :) ;) just keep going.

pruthukkc

DAY 6 13-10-17
Great day for me, wake @ 4:30 AM did meditation and got energy by cold showers 8) Today i set some goals and make list ad compete it. I am so confident now, after doing business activities i had little bit of stress and anxiety but i talked with people very confidently :) I designed my fitness program and now going to apply it. At afternoon i got strong headache and anxiety but after watching some comedy shows i got ride of it. I found laughter was natural medicine on stress,anxiety, depression etc. so when i got stressed i watched some pranks, comedy shows on youtube. 8) Today i also did yoga and i realize true potential of our body and mind. On 23-10-17 i am going to follow my fitness program which i designed, combining with weight training and yoga to heal this wound of p. I am really excited about it.
                              Today's Withdrawals:
1. Headache and mood swings.
2. Stress.

Today i felt so confident about myself and tomorrow i am going to complete my 1 week without pmo :) So i am on 6th day, Great start of my life begins but still long road ahead. 8)

pruthukkc

DAY 7 14-10-17

Another great day, i woke up at 4:30 AM did meditation and yoga. :)My concentration is improving now but still i suffered from some withdrawals. When i woke up in the morning i got strong erection. Today i also did my business activities and then my anxiety, stress, headache fired up and increased i felt so anxious. At afternoon i slept because of stress, i also got some urges of watching p but i control myself.P addiction is really confidence killer, it paralyzed you. I also practicing eye contact game it boosts your confidence. Today i failed  to complete some to do list goals but its fine. I learn so many things about myself today.
        Today Withdrawals:
1. Headache and Anxiety.
2. Blur Vision.
3.Stress and Mood swings, felt so horrible. ::)

Finally i am on right  path of success, very excited for rebooting, Thank you Reboot Nation for this wonderful opportunity.
        ONE WEEK COMPLETE, GETTING STRONG NOW. 8)

pruthukkc

Day 8 15-10-17

Today i woke late, not did yoga neither read book but i designed my workout and nutrition plan and studied lot about nutrition. I went for shopping to market. I am very conscious about my diet and fitness. Today i also skipped my business activities 8) it is very hard to change yourself, your thoughts, mindset etc but first you have to decide what you want in your life then it might be easy, one positive thing i did today was meditation. I am on right track now. I also practicing razor sharp eye contact when interacting with peoples it boosts my confidence. I also noticed that day by day my confidence is increasing :)
            Todays Withdrawals
1. Urges of watching p but i control myself.
2. Headache, anxiety and mood swings.

8 DAYS CLEAN, KEEP MOVING. 8)

pruthukkc

DAY 11 18-10-17
Another good day for me, i am learning so many things, my concentration and focus is improving. Anxiety was gone and i can talk anybody with eye contact and fearless. :) Now i am focusing on my transformation i want to gain serious muscle mass and progress in my business. I am also learn English language and trying to improve. After long time i feel so energetic and good about myself. 8)but still i have got urges of watching p but i control myself. I mediate every day.
  Todays Withdrawals:
1. Urges of watching p.

It is new beginning long journey ahead just keep moving forward.

pruthukkc

DAY 12  19-10-17

Another great day for me, Celebrated our countries  biggest  festival "DIWALI" with my family and friends. Talked to much with my neighbours. Now i can control over my sexual desires and my mind stop chattering about p and how i was. I feeling so proud about myself because i knew who i am now, i am focusing on my work facing my fears and it will make me more stronger. My mind become peaceful and peaceful there was no regret in my mind about my past, one thing i realize that in future i will become best version of myself because of this addiction. I learn so many things because of this and it will definitely grow everyone. I failed to complete my goals today because of festival but there is no chance for excuse and now from tomorrow i will try and complete all of my daily goals and tasks.

Today withdrawals
1. Mood swings.

12 DAY CLEAN JUST KEEP MOVING 8)

pruthukkc

DAY 13  20-10-17
Another amazing day i woke up at 4:30 AM did meditation and yoga. Today i played chess with my friends socially active. I working on my transformation so i studied a lot about nutrition and human anatomy. Today i competed all of my goals.
    Todays withdrawals:
1. Anxiety
2. Strong urges of watching p.

13 days clean keep pushing yourself.