Additional baggage

So... 2 years on from my PA EX and coming up to a year with my partner.

How to deal with the baggage and residue!

So my laptop has packed up a d partner has left his here... previously I'd saved some of my mams account information on there and obviously went to the usual places to try and find it. Absolute mind field and inner monologue going crazy the whole time - so I got through all that... no need prompts etc.

Then of course back to the safety of Google and relax! Then I typed into the searchfield and BANG there it is... now I know he watched before we met and he knows I have massive issues with Lorna so it could be from previously. How do I talk to him about it though? In my experience any mention or approach of the subject turned into very volatile situations. I'm sure that won't be the case this time because he is very understanding but it's still a bit scary.

Other than this incident I've no complaints at all. He said he'd deleted all his dating accounts etc pretty quickly when we met and I'm trying the trust thing.... it's been okay so far and my little red flag alarm hasn't been triggered much at all until today. Pretty sure it's nothing but was a bit of a shock.

Update..... got a message from my cousin telling me OH was on a dating site.. after some digging he's on loads! None showing he's been active since being with me but he did say he'd delete them when we first had the "So we're together conversation" and he said it so happily too.... one of them a dirtyfling site with a pic of his dick!.... he hasn't even sent me a DP!!! and seems shy when I try to have fun with text...

Just so confused right now.

Stay alert.  I had almost the same experience with my ex.  I found paid sites, cam sites, dating sites and more.  He assured me it was from long ago and he was just dabbling in it all.  Come to find out it was his whole life.  He was flying in call girls from all over the US when I was out of town.  I discovered emails to women asking how far they would go for certain amounts of money.  Pay attention.  This guy was quiet and shy and seemed like a prude.  It can all be a cover for a double life.