Depression during a Flatline?

Jakob_55

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if depression is a side effect of the flatline.  I've been PMO free for 41 days and in a flatline for just as long.  I thought things were getting better as I was having more erotic dreams, even thought I was going to have a wet dream at some points but no.  I was also feeling hornier with my girlfriend and thought my erections were getting better with her.  But recently I felt like Im in a deeper flatline.  I have just been feeling depressed and for no reason I feel like Im losing my girlfriend.  We haven't been talking or hanging out as much because school has really been ramping up lately, but I just feel like she doesn't like me anymore for no reason at all.  And above all Ive just been really depressed.  I just feel hopeless and that I was never going to get better.  The only thing that kinda keeps me going is my morning wood lol.  But idk if what I'm getting counts, Its more like wood that I get in the middle of the night that I check half asleep.  Does this count, its like 80%.  But my big question is, has anyone experienced depression during their flatline,  Is this normal or something to suspect. It would be somewhat reassuring if it is, maybe that means Im making progress lol, idk.

hey,

I'm in hardmode 90 days, it's little bit different, but in this proces I'm feeling down a lot too.
I think that a lot of people going through this, have this feeling.

Communicate and remember that it takes time. I'm sure that everything will be alright.

mousemat1

In my experience all kinds of strange shit comes up. Try not to take the negative feeling too seriously. I think it's just the brain trying to rebalance itself.

Aladdin

Some times I feel that depression but I remind my mind that I'm getting better and it works , be kind with your self and don't stop doing sex with your gf , every time you did you build new pattern in your mind