Delayed Ejaculation is almost gone!!!!! UPDATED 3-16-2016

bbkenpo

I can't believe it.  It seems like a dream.  Just a few weeks ago I decided to nofap and really believed it could restore me to normal ejaculation.  Last night was the 4th time I had normal ejaculation.  What was also really great was how it happened.

My GF and I had sex and she was able to O but not me.  I felt like I was going to explode but also lost my erection.  We laid in bed for a while and then I got erect and basically mounted her in missionary.  I was not thinking of anything but the rhythm and how good it felt, within about 5 minutes I exploded inside of her.  That may seem like something so normal to all the other guys but for me it was a miracle.

I have yet to do this from a BJ or HJ but can only imagine that will happen soon... Thank you for all your support....

3-18-2016 UPDATE
Last night I had my 5th time having an O with my GF.  I literally can't believe it.  I don't think I had that many in 2 years with last GF.  All because of Fapping.  As you may or may not know I M twice in all this time and I felt shameful for it.  At least I was with my GF but I did use my own hands.  This was after inability to O regular.  Still shouldn't have done it.  Now I look so forward to O from HJ or BJ from her.  This has not happened to me since I was 20 years old and I am 54.  I won't believe it.  I want so desperately to shoot my load into her mouth.