Lost morning wood after orgasm

Hello everyone here.
I started my reboot 60 days back. I was on hardmode. After 40 days i start to have vivid dreams and morning woods. Morning woods kept on getting better til day 60 and quality kept on getting better and better. After day 50 i start to have random erection even when i am texting to my gf. Couple of days back thing get little hotter with my gf and she gave me BJ. After the orgasm i did not get another erection untill 12 hours. From last week i have a also lost my hard morning wood. I just want to ask thet i lost morning wood because I orgasm too early in the reboot or its just a withdrawal. I know i am at early stage of reboot. Please answer, i would really appreciate it.

misc person 86

Still sometimes happens to me. O seem to set you back a bit... Or at least they give the impression they have... I think it's just part of the process when you have a GF... Reestablishing sensations with a partner is a good thing. I tend to notice that MW goes for me too after frequent Os... Sometimes it's relevant and other times it's not... For example I don't always have MW... But can still have evening sex. On the flipside though, I may have no MW and still not be horny enough for sex.... That's usually after a lot of sex. The gap between no libido and high libido seems to get shorter each time I go through it though.