Questioning handjobs...

ajcoals

There's a title I've never written.

In my fight against M, are hand jobs from your spouse cool, or do you fellas recommend just sex??

Also, what ways have you involved your spouse/GF in the fight against PMO?

scooby123

Interesting question.

I have noticed myself that I have little to no difficulty getting hard and ejaculating from a woman's handjob, but when I put the condom on and try vaginal sex, my erection goes away almost always.

I really enjoyed a hand job a couple months ago and, honestly, was pretty amazed that I could finish from it, but that shows the power of rebooting. I only had four Os during my reboot and my rule was, as long as another person was involved and I didn't M, anything worked.

Ocarinustino

After only getting off by hand for most of time,both dicks nerves and brain get used to that sensation so basically its the way your body gets satisfied. So when it comes to pussy,which is completely different from hand by both warmth,moisture,tightness your nerve gets confused. He is like "well this doesnt feel like rough,dry hand.Its not what I used to ejaculate so I will stop erection."

Basically its not sensitivity brain got used to,so you need to rewire to real deal. Honestly pussy is divine,and its really shameful to waste dick on hand when you can have something much better. Pussy gives both physical AND emotional pleasure.
All in all just stop jerking and your brain will slowly but surely loosen wiring process to hand. Good luck mate!