Women trying to seduce me.. If i say to her "can you please stop and cut it out

If i say to a woman upfront who's trying to seduce me... "can you not make me feel uncomfortable? I'm really not interested and can you please cut it out?" Is that rude?

I'm a lawyer and in meetings in close proximity if a client who is a woman is trying to seduce me, can i say words to that effect and call out the elephant in the room?" can you not make me feel uncomfortable? I'm really not interested and can you please cut it out?" Is that rude?"

Q

Quit

In its current wording, it is a little bit. Take a step back, a deep breath and say the same thing but with less lawyer edge. Try something like "I am not interested. Can you please stop? I'm starting to feel uncomfortable." and just leave it at that. Then if she disregards your discomfort, then you push harder.

N

Numez

Whats the problem though, you are already in a relationship? Then say so. "Im sorry but Im not interested because Im already in a loving relationship"

If you dont like the girl you can just say "Hey Im sorry this is not comfortable with me because Im not interested."

If you are homosexual you can say "Im sorry Im gay Im not interested in girls/women like that. Nothing personal, you seem like a nice girl/woman"

If you like the girl but you are not ready yet "Hey I like you but can we go on a date sometime later or something like that. I really want to get to know you a bit first (with a little smile)"

None of this is rude. This is strange question on this forum. You have problem with a girls seducing you. If I had to bet, I would say you are good looking homosexual  :D

Yesmate it did backfire on me. I said to a woman that you are making me feel uncomfortable and I can no longer talk to you and she complained to my boss.

N

Numez

Awsumguy12 said:
Yesmate it did backfire on me. I said to a woman that you are making me feel uncomfortable and I can no longer talk to you and she complained to my boss.
almost impossible outcome but it happens sometimes. its not about being no longer able to talk to her, just not able to flirt with her...

what you mean by "woman seducing you" though? how did she seduced you?