Premature Ejaculation (+PIED for free)

K-Dot

I'm 200 days into no PMO and was 195 days into the no MO and my sensitivity went from "not feeling being shot in the dick" to "She exhaled air into my dick and I came". I cum after 10-15 secoonds from BJ, but still have PIED when going for vaginal sex though... Kur?ina brate, jebo mu pas mater (just cussing in my native language to relieve stress).

I just need you, more expirienced, healed rebooters, or anyone who knows to hit me with some solutions for PE after long streak of not jerking off. Has Gabe ever mentioned anything about PE? Thank you!

Edit_undo

I?m also interested to hear how others have gotten over this. In addition to just putting up with it, obviously. I?d expect PE to decrease gradually with experience as your brain relearns.  I keep reading that Karrezza may help, but seems difficult for those with severe ED.

K-Dot

Edit_undo said:
I?m also interested to hear how others have gotten over this. In addition to just putting up with it, obviously. I?d expect PE to decrease gradually with experience as your brain relearns.  I keep reading that Karrezza may help, but seems difficult for those with severe ED.

Yeah I agree, Karezza sounds nice, when you don't have cooked sphagetti between your legs

Mathgreen

i alaways had deleaid ejaculation, some years after i got completely ED, and after this i started to have premature ejaction + ED so i discover reebot.

I am in this battle some years, but i noticed some progress to avoid MPO its important, but what make me develop its to ge with a girl.

I tried a lot of times, failed a lot of times and was sucessed sometimes, but its getting better. its the way face your problems