Day 55 and some problems

mmo

Today 55 days ago from my final reboot, and for 1 week or so I am noticing that I can not have a strong erection or a natural erection, it is more, I have been for a week without having a "good erection".

I do not know if it will have to see that I have started a "relationship" with a girl and I no longer feel excitement for other things that previously made me have erections. (although when I'm with her if I have slight erections, although we have not had sex yet)

Whatever it is, I hope there is someone who has experienced something similar or knows what happens to me and can tell me.

The fact is that I feel much better and much happier since the reboot (55 days without PMO), but it frustrates me a little to see that in this last week it is as if I had lost all the progress.

And also now I have this added pressure of being with a girl and having to perform with her (when the time comes)

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance to all of you.

build4life

Hey buddy, I am kinda new to this whole journey myself but I have learned already that this whole reboot process can be a bit of an up and down process. You may see things working good for a while and then randomly not so good for a while, and this pattern can seem to repeat itself quite a few times with no logical reasoning. You may not want to explain to this girl whats going on but if you do and just make light of it the next time things don't work she may be accepting of it and then you can just relax with a weight off and go to town trying to please her in other ways. If shes not accepting then you may just have to move on from her for the moment and carry on with your reboot without the added pressure being there. Also sounds like because the worry is in your head already any PIED could now be compounded with slight performance anxiety so that obviously wont help. Deffo try explaining to her the situation and just take it from there. At 18 years old you got plenty of women ahead of you to sleep with so it ain't the end of the world if it does not work out with this one whilst you reboot  :)

mmo

first, thank you for having answered, your words, really that have helped me, I do not think I will say anything for now, but you are very right in everything you have told me and I will try to carry it out.

Thank you very much of heart and good luck in your reboot.

build4life

mmo said:
first, thank you for having answered, your words, really that have helped me, I do not think I will say anything for now, but you are very right in everything you have told me and I will try to carry it out.

Thank you very much of heart and good luck in your reboot.

Not a problem buddy  :) Stay positive and just remember that these up and downs are normal. It may go on for quite a while yet but just keep telling yourself that this will not be a permanent thing and that you fixing this early at 18 is great since you found out about this early on. I am 33 and have delt with this issue for years and years and only now found out about PIED. I wish i knew about this as early as you have!

Best of Luck  :)