Back Here

Mathgreen

Hello My Friends, my brothers of Battle  (SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH, TRYING TO DO MY BEST)

I just decided to back here, i am trying to recover of PIED the last 4 years. My best streak so far is 140 days, i am really desapointed with theese results, relapse is not an option anymore.

But i am not here to say things negatives or to complaning about life. I acept my reality i put myself in this situation, and i have to be better to leave from this hell.

I thiking a lot these last days, i want to help my self and to help other to leave  this situation, i am here to be your brother in this battle, who wants to share histories, or need some advice or some friend just to put things out. I am here to help.

i know its very hard, some days, moust of us just wake up feeling bad, but we must go further, we must be strong, try to be positive, help yourselft and help others its the best way to win.

Mathgreen

Hello my friends

One more day, i just back focused my new objetive its to avoid MPO definitively

My streak so far... just 11 day

Best streaks, 90 days, 110 and 140 in last 3, 4 years.

i will reach my goal, motived i will do it and make my history famous as game deem, noah church.... new objetive in life !!!!

i want to recover from PIED and be a health and sucesfull man

Mathgreen

fucking flatline, no morning wood, tired than usual and a little bit of stress..

But this make part of recover, lets go together

peace brothers

Mathgreen

15 days of this jorney and i got that fastest sweat dream

alaways took 21~~40 days to reach a sweat dream, this is a prove, for somethings my body is responding faster, i see this as a develop, i had some mws (its not a constant) but this week i had like  3,4...

i know i can have a fucking flatline anytime and fuck my motivation, but i will do this, i want to put end of years of depression and lose time.

Lets go dudes !!! lets do this together

Mathgreen

sweat dreams , of course, its the act the you ejaculate during the sleep, its your body making it automaticly.

the who masturbate a lot does not have this.