Just a question....

dya18

Hello guys before i start off with the question i'm going to give you a few intro of myself.

I haven't read the post rules  (just wanted to ask a quick question, sorry!), so if i'm breaking some of them please tell me i'll reform the post , thanks !

I'm 18 years old and i started PM because i was unable to orgasm or have good sensations during intercourse with my beloved girlfriend and i wanted to be able to give her what she deserved , a full lovely experience.

I started off and i got a 20 day streak and failed , restarted for good , and i'm now in a 27 streak with intention of going higher and higher , i'm still not able to orgasm during the intercourse , but i do have higher sensation , in the end i'm afraid of not being able to "cure" myself... i'm going to keep it going anyways , do you guys think i'll be good?

Dude surely. Just don't give in. It's a phase believe me. After some days, you would become a new man. Just stick with it. And chanel your energies somewhere else. Whenever you are with your girlfriend, just focus on her completely. It can be that this is because of your anxiety that you feel this way. But believe me focus on her, show her love,dont just think about yourself but think about giving her a great time. And chances are that you would awaken the lost man inside you. Spend time on foreplay, it's important for you too not just her