What is going on?

Nich1867

I'm 19 years old and I guess I'm moderate to severely addicted. I'm now on day 116 and I still don't get morning erections. I still don't feel urges and my libido is very low. I'm unaffected after taking yohimbe and i take zinc and d-vitamin as well. I can have sex with my girlfriend but need to actively pump blood into penis and can't let it happen naturally. What the hell is going on? Why can't i get an erection naturally and why do i feel so few urges when I'm alone or with my girlfriend? She can lie perfectly naked and I won't get an erection unless I pump blood down there myself,

N

Numez

do you MO? MOing or too frequent Oing with your girlfriend can slow down the reboot.

also 116 days is not much to be honest. Gabe Deem needed 9 months before first sex. 116 days is barely 4 months. You may not be even 50% there but you never know. Its time for patience.

Nich1867

Thanks for the response. No i don't MO and I only O with my girlfriend. Yeah you might be right about the recovery process not being completed yet. What do you prupose i do? Are you also healed? And if yes how long did it take for you to be cured?

N

Numez

Too frequent Oing with your girlfriend can slow down the process.

I am not cured. I went 8 months once and I was still having troubles but I was 80% cured when talking about PIED. I also felt good in other areas. I did ocassional sex, 3-4 times a month on average. First 90 days I Oed maybe once, I was holding back during sex.

I propose you keep doing good job that you are doing. Keep rewiring and maybe cut down on Oing with your girlfriend a little bit. Rewiring is also kissing, hugging, cuddling, even eye contact. It is more than sex.

W

wecandoit

Numezz said:
Too frequent Oing with your girlfriend can slow down the process.

Orgasm gives me flatline. I had to stay away from it because I didn't like that I was lifeless for the next week.

yesyes1234

Yeah, O'ing slows down the process.

Plus 116 might not be enough if you are moderately to severely addicted. The three month mark is somewhat of an arbitrary goal and probably only enough time for light addictions.

You might be looking at something like a year+ for recovery time.

Sorry for the bad news, mate, this thing is horrible.

Best of luck.

yesyes1234

But if you are able to have sex after 116 days, I would say you are more moderately than in the severely addicted. Then your recovery time won't be as long.

The healing process of getting your brain back to normal can potentially take years, mate.

But if it's purely an ED issue, it could be related to things like blood pressure, testosterone, inborn dopamine dysfunction, any number of things. Consider talking to a doc.

imsorrynotsorry

Hello Nich1867,

First of all, 116 days is a great job you did there. It shows that you want to change your life, even though it isn't all easy. But, it is worth it and i say to you: you are young and you've found out about your problem very early. Take this chance of building a solid ground for your later life. The older you get the harder it gets, am i right?
Wish you all the best, patience and a lot of strentgh