My success story (I just had sex) [200 days]

j7ll7

Hi guys,

After 200 days of reboot, hard mode. I finally had succesfull vaginal sex. The night before I didnt succeed because I was wasted an could get partially hard but nothing I could penetrate with. But this morning I was finally able to do the deed. It feels like my confidence has been restored. I didnt think there would be light at the end of the tunnel. But finally there is. Even for the worst cases there is hope. Even if it takes 200 days like me, without any real benefits to speak of, you have to keep on trucking and dont give up. Because the alternitive is a hell of a lot worse than even the wost withdrawals you can have.

Thx for supporting me through this time. Youve given me my life back.

Cheers,
Jelle

G

GreenSwampMan

Did you notice any signs of improvement before having sex (e.g. morning woods)? Also, excuse me for such a personal question, but how strong was your erection during sex?

j7ll7

Yeah I did notice signs of improvement. My flatline had subsided and my morning wood was every morning (even during the day sometimes). The quality of my erection was nearly what I wanted it to be. But more than enough to penetrate with.

anuragch

I never experience morning erection but gets full hard erection in masturbation whether abstinence will bring my morning erection which i had never experience since last 15 years.