How to make a decision?

steadyrock

Hey guys,
I writting this in search for some kind answer for something that it isnt even clear to myself...i am searching for motivation to make a definite decision, dispite already having watched documentaries and videos of rebooters...i failed lots of times i believe it is a bit lame to come here and ask for motivation, but i also think that this place was made mainly for this porpuse...
I feel guilty coming here and asking for this kind of help guys, it makes me feel and look like a person that is just waiting for the sucess to fall right on to my lap in the expend of others...
Do you have any tips to help to make a definite decision on anything? Does some knows the mechanics behind it?

Dante

Think of it this way, why do something that does so much damage and makes you lose sooo much time instead of pursuing your dreams. You might say that you don't have dreams or that you lack motivation, it's all because of your addiction. Practical ways to give up is to change your life style and habits, they play a huge part in this addiction.
Hope I helped.

steadyrock

Hi Dante,
Thanks for the words, your intention of helping was the most importante thing for me. I am on time in my life that, i have lost hope and motivation to persuing my dreams. I do have dreams, but i am not sure if i am still able to live them, because doens come back, and certain things will never come back or will never be possible to experience any more. I am glad that i am just uncertain about what i am saying here, it gives me hope.
It helped, thanks Dante

Itakeitall

steadyrock

So today, i made a weekly schedual of when i am getting out of bed and getting to bed, so that i get better sleep and therefore a better reboot. I also arranged 40 mins a day to meditate, 20 right after waking up and other 20 at 19:40. I noticed that meditating everyday at the same time, the effects of meditations are more powerfull, and i also confirmed it on the internet. Exercising as well everyday(check), and avoiding everything that we already know that we should avoid. I intend to use the computer for importante stuff only(emails(college), and others...) and on specific and limited time of the day.

And now i end up not know what i am going to do with all this free time, i am completly out of touch with myself, dont know who i am lol.

See you soon