Could I get some feedback for my PMO Journal from you guys?

VirginSexGod

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WHEO7Ngq8wrGFLzlNqey2TFqJzdYaH6S5gaK_tAtY1g/edit?usp=sharing
Should I add or change anything?

doneatlast

Your journal is yours, and what you get out of it will be up to you and how you use it.  Ultimately the right and wrong of it will be up to you. Patterns will reveal themselves, and those patterns will likely be more obvious to you than anyone here.

A couple ideas, though:

You use names a couple times.  Since this online, maybe use pseudonyms, initials, or something else.  Yeah, you're here with a fake name and you aren't sharing it all that much, but you never know.  My own journal is handwritten, but I still only use initials in it.  Maybe I'm just paranoid.

I really like your grading system.  I think you're setting yourself up to identify triggers really well, and you are identifying "slippery slope" moments, like instagram or music videos.  You're being really honest with yourself about what sort of content you're consuming, and that solid data collection will pay off as time goes on.

You seem to be beating yourself up wanting instant results.  The fact is that the dating world is hard, women are naturally defensive because guys are jerks, and failures just can't be taken that personally.  The anxiety that something needs to happen soon can be a trigger, and I seem to see that in your journal in parts.  But, keep up with the journal, and that stuff will pan out.  I just mention it because expecting immediate rewards for rebooting can be a recipe for disappointment.  The rewards do come, but not necessarily as we imagine them... it is like the videos you watched of people seeing color or hearing for the first time.  Those people were so emotional precisely because they couldn't have imagined what it was like.  The rewards of rebooting will likely be something you have trouble imagining right now.

Fappy

Respected Member
Its a very thorough approach youre taking.
But as was said before, expecting this to happen at this time, or anticipating this result at that specific time might not be the best idea. Its good to keep a record of your progress as you go along instead. Youll see benefits that you  didnt take into account which might happen sooner or later than expected. Every rebooter is different and each time your start again after a relapse, the time frames will be different.
(PS - love the username! Classic)